
It's been a blustery week....cold and rainy for two days. Just enough to make us want to stay inside and keep busy at home. Today, Nat decided to break out the foam stickers and make Kim's b-day present (it's still a month and a half away). I left her here with Abby to run and get the kids from school and this is what I came home to. Those darn foamy stickers just plum wore her out. I love photos like this....

5 comments:
That is too cute! I wish my kids would drop like that :) This weather is keeping them cooped up, and turning them into wild monkeys. I'm gonna lose it! I could never see sweet little Nat like that. ;)
I can't tell you how many times I have fallen asleep over my stickers. I doze over dishes too. Me and Nat are much alike;)
I have a photo of myself that is quite similar to this one!
Vickie
Very cute... and I bet any drool was soaked up by the foam stickers...
She is too cute! I forgot to tell you she was cracking me up in the bathroom at pack meeting. She is so funny! I love to just have a conversation with her!
Post a Comment