84 days and counting...and that's all I have to say about that.....
Brielle Gymnastics
8 years ago
THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT WOULD DETER THOSE WITHOUT CHILDREN FROM EVER HAVING ANY. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO WHINE, COMPLAIN, GOSSIP, MOCK AND CURSE (HOWEVER MILDLY). IF AT ANY TIME INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS SITE IS INCORRECT, PLEASE DON'T CORRECT ME. I LIKE TO THINK I KNOW EVERYTHING.
4 comments:
Oh, come on. The first few weeks are fun. Then your looking for military schools you can ship them off too:) One word will save your life...STRUCTURE. Keep them busy and the time will fly. Plus take it from me, this precious time in your life only happens once. Enjoy it!
We're out next week with summer activities starting as well (school was pushed back due to the flood). It's looking like our summer may be busier than the usual school week with golf, TKDo, swim and summer camps. YIKES!
Here's an idea: farm the kids out to their aunts & uncles for week this summer... they'll have fun and you'll get a break. (of course, you may be asked to reciprocate, however!)
I get it! I love my kids and there are parts of summer that I love, BUT there is WAY too much time for them to get into trouble if you ask me. Absolutely they need to be kept busy, and therein lies the rub.
Good luck!
You are too funny, but I feel your pain.
Post a Comment